Raspberry Pi is working with partners to get software materials developed, as well as with the open source community. Some of the uses are:
- Computing at School to write a user guide and programming manual, tutorials including video to use it as a teaching platform for other subjects, including languages, maths and so on to put together teaching material such as lesson plans and resources and push this into schools.
- Documentation and teaching
- A one-button audio book player for the visually impaired
- Raspberry Pi driving a huge LED panel and
- Pi Cars: Raspberry Pi controlled RC cars.